Back from yet another amazing trip to Mexico and jumping right back into the holiday preparations! Christmas is in less than two weeks, so I’ve got an easy holiday gift guide to share with you. Before we left for our vacation (travel guide coming soon!), we took a trip to Upper Canada to shop at some of my favourite retailers.
Every year, I set out with the best intentions to get my Christmas shopping done early. But, I always seem to end up at the mall on December 23rd or 24th running around and spinning my wheels on what last-minute gifts to get for my family and friends! So, if you’re anything like me, you will find this holiday gift guide especially helpful. I’ve rounded up some great holiday presents for the moms, dads, husbands, kids, and holiday party hosts/hostesses.
For the Moms:
- I immediately think of stress relief and products to promote a good night’s sleep when it comes to shopping for my mom. I picked up the Stress Release tension reducing remedy ($39.95) and Sleep Well restful sleep remedy ($26.95) from Saje Wellness. Scented with lavender and chamomile, these products are meant to calm the mind and help the body relax! I also love the fact that Saje is Canadian-made, owned and operated, so I can help to support local, Canadian businesses.
- Speaking of Canadian businesses, I picked this Tiffany Eau de Parfum ($120) up at Hudson’s Bay at Upper Canada. Ever since I laid my hands on the new Tiffany Parfum, I fell in love and I just knew I needed to treat my mom to a bottle of her own. Its floral musk scent is so delightful. I’ve been wearing mine almost every day and I’m sure my mom is going to love hers as well!
For the Dads/Husbands:
- Kiehl’s has some of the best skin and hair care products for men. I’ve always loved this brand because their products are high quality and made with natural ingredients. The Close Shavers Squadron shave lotion ($24) is one of the best products out there if your guy is looking for a close shave.
- In terms of menswear, Strauss is a great option at Upper Canada. Strauss carries great brands, like Hugo Boss, Lacoste, and Paige denim. They also have a made-to-measure suit program, if your husband is looking for a new suit for the holidays or to wear to work.
- Finally, if your special guy is into sports, Sport Chek has everything you’re going to need!
For the Kids:
- One of my favourite Christmas traditions as a kid was reading the classics, like Rudolph, The Night Before Christmas, A Christmas Carol, and the Nutcracker. I love passing this tradition on to my little nieces by reading these books with them, and will eventually do the same with my own kids. Coles has all of the Christmas classics – and many are under $10!
For the Hosts/Hostesses:
- If you show up to your next holiday party with a box of SQUISH candies (another local, Canadian company), I guarantee your host is going to love you! These are always a huge hit, so I make sure to grab a few bags or boxes for our friends and family who host us over the holidays. The Gummy Mixology set ($24) is super fun, since each of the 8 flavours has an accompany cocktail recipe for you to try. You can totally bring out your inner mixologist and step up your cocktail game with this set!
So, there you have it. A few easy gift ideas for all the last-minute shoppers out there (myself included!). I hope you’ve found this holiday gift guide helpful, and make sure to check out Upper Canada for your holiday shopping.
*This post was done in partnership with Upper Canada, but as always, all opinions are my own.